in wall aquarium / tank search

jeffriryan

I had a saltwater setup for a couple years before I moved and had to get rid of it so I know what I'm getting into here price and time wise. I've been aquarium-less for over two years now and have had the itch to get started back up. I'm finishing my basement in our new house and plan on having an in wall aquarium setup. My plan is to build the aquarium into a corner that seperates my game room and tv room so that the tank is flush with the corner. I really like aquariums that are deep from front to back but don't see alot advertised. Any suggestions? Probably around 60-70 gallon. Also I can't get through to do a search, does anyone have a link to an article about building an aquarium into a corner? the setup should work well, because the room that will hold the tank is going to be an unfinished store/junk room, so I'll have plenty of space etc. Any suggestions would be greatly apreciated. Thanks

clarification

clarification

sorry, when I asked about deep tanks, I'm refering to the length from front to back. I really like cube tanks, but would rather go with rectangular due to size options.

I've seen setups for in wall mounts, but none that actually form the corner. Is there a reason?

Check out some of the builds in the Large Tank forum. Tanks are bigger but the in wall builds would be the same.

Back