Indo Pacific shutdown

drd

Has anyone heard anything about this.
I have been told that by next June indo Pacific fish will be non existent in the industry.

Im hoping that this is not the case.

I have been told that by next June indo Pacific fish will be non existent in the industry.

Even if it happens I don't think it will affect the hobby too much. There will still be plenty of fish from other regions. Prices will probably go up a little but not enough to hurt the hobby.
The current shut down has hurt the industry's coral sales. Indonesia was perhaps the largest exporter of corals.

Don't worry about the fish... Worry about the coral...

Nah not even worried about the coral....enough fsm's in socal. They will mAke out like bandits but as usual its gonna be survival of the fittest....ah dam it, I am screwed....but in this case its gonna be survival of the financial fittest....ah dam it, still screwed : (

Nah not even worried about the coral....enough fsm's in socal. They will mAke out like bandits but as usual its gonna be survival of the fittest....ah dam it, I am screwed....but in this case its gonna be survival of the financial fittest....ah dam it, still screwed : (

Lol
:rollface:

Riff, go on the other big forum and look up Pacific East Aquaculture, they're a sponsor there. Dr. Mac is a big player over there and you'll get a lot of info on the coral and fish situation in regards to Indo

Back