Inland Aquatics

I never thought that I would agree with you, but I do on this subject matter. Inland Rocks!. I always recommend that people make the trip and try to get the full tour. If you dont get to hang out in the back for awhile, its not nearly as impressive.

Rod...your just agreeing with me because they have your food in stock...LOLOL!!! I saw that and was like...hey that ROD's food...your famous dude.

Guys...I took my gf and her two kids...6 and 9. I seriously doubt you would have wanted to be in the backseat with those two. And no, you couldnt be in the backseat with my gf.

We went to a 'family' fun center afterwards...it was kind of like a bribe for her kids...you sit and be quiet for the 2.5 hour drive and we'll give you some tokens to play some games...uhhhhhh ok Jason....lol

Seriously....I think I may use them for my live sand, base rock, and some other supplies when the time comes.

I'd make the drive again to just look around.

I was behaved..well mostly. Some of the kids were ****ed at me..well and the parents too. I fit my arse in the tunnels..you know like the McD's playland has....all the kids were like *** man...

I saw GROW UP and QUIT WHINING!!!!

Yeah that was some cool stuff....actually it was some hot stuff. With all the MH's running it was pretty warm in most of the place...cant imagine their electric bill.

Better make it an over night stay down there then...cant picture one of you making the drive back from there safely.

:beer:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9888956#post9888956 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by joeyjoeq
Tonya do I hear a possible Inland stop for the next tour:D ... Can we Godfather? :p

JOJO.....why may I ask are you still just a "registered member" ????

hmmmm!??!?!!??!?!?!

I think you should be "OT Gangsta"

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9895044#post9895044 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by craftytony
JOJO.....why may I ask are you still just a "registered member" ????

hmmmm!??!?!!??!?!?!

I think you should be "OT Gangsta"

Haha:lol: :lol: ... Sounds like a good theme for my Mojo avatar ... How do I change it?

Edit: I think I found it:D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9895475#post9895475 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by craftytony
pssssss!.....you don't have to have the quotes ;)

Gotcha! Say Gangsta sounds too brutal ... Godfather permission to change to Hitman :uzi: lol

lol...permission granted, please speak with your fellow OT hitman, the seasquirt and ask inquire about your first "hit"

Back