InTank Media Basket

Been running one since the beginning. You could probably make one cheaper, but nowhere near the quality and functionality. I'd get one in a heartbeat.

IMHO, this should be the first upgrade.....that and enhanced flow! I run purigen and CPE in mine.

I have a sapphire aquatics skimmer if you're interested ;) Not totally needed IMHO. Bought it as an impulse, running on my QT now. With weekly waterchanges, I'm keeping all kinds of SPS in my nano, so you can too! GL :D

I'm definitely interested rovster! I'm headed out of town on a cruise this weekend, so let's connect early next week to coordinate. Thanks! Not sure I can commit to weekly water changes with my job, family but am looking forward to getting back into corals!

Send me a PM. I was going to throw it up for sale soon anyway. Its a great little skimmer. Unfortunately the company went out of business. PM me if you want pics. FWIW, if you want to research it, its for the NC12 with the adjustable pump, but it works with other AIO as well. Sorry for the derail!

Back