Interest in a Fragging Event???

As it always happens i'm working that day (nightshift this time) but I might be able to stop by for little while after i catch few zzzzs. I like softies and LPS. I don't mind paying either

If you ask me this club needs more events similar to this. Don't get me wrong the meeting are great but a few frag swaps/ workshops through out the year in different locations around the state would really sweeten things up for everyone. I don't mind chipping in either, as long as I go home with a couple of sweet frags. I think it would be fun, I had a blast at Collins and Ambers shin-dig.

if you ask me this club needs more events similar to this. Don't get me wrong the meeting are great but a few frag swaps/ workshops through out the year in different locations around the state would really sweeten things up for everyone. I don't mind chipping in either, as long as i go home with a couple of sweet frags. I think it would be fun, i had a blast at collins and ambers shin-dig.

+1

If you ask me this club needs more events similar to this. Don't get me wrong the meeting are great but a few frag swaps/ workshops through out the year in different locations around the state would really sweeten things up for everyone. I don't mind chipping in either, as long as I go home with a couple of sweet frags. I think it would be fun, I had a blast at Collins and Ambers shin-dig.

I agree with ya too.

Salty and Collin had a amazing event at their home. It was a great opportunity to swap ideas, pick up a few nice frags and just relax and talk about reefing. I had a great time and hope to be invited to another. P.S. I know that alot of hard work and planning goes into these events and I thank all who made it possible. The vendors, the cook :eek:) the guy who made the amazing briskit. (be sure to invite him lol) and the fraggers :eek:).

Back