Interest in a Fragging Event???

sassAwrasse

As the title states, this thread is to get an estimate of how many members would be interested in a fragging demo/swap on Saturday November 9th?

We are discussing the details and possible locations, and will hopefully have an official thread out within the next couple days.

What I need from you is a show of hands on who is interested. This will help us determine all the deciding factors on the event.

Thanks guys and gals!

I would like to do something like that. I think I'll be ready for corals by then too. So it would be a nice opportunity to pick some up.

More Questions

More Questions

1. Would you prefer the event be free for members?
  2. If the event is free for members, how many frags would you like to leave with?
  3. Would you mind paying $10-15 if it meant more frags and/or bigger frags?
  4. What type of coral are you most interested in LEARNING how to frag?

Thanks for the input guys and gals!! :bdaysmile:

The one that we did with Charlene was a great event and we got some nice colony's to frag up (even if mine didnt make it). We pitched in for a couple corals that was fragged up accordingly and we had a good time. I think we had a couple deep acros and some soft type stuff. I could possibly be in for this as well once I check in with the social coordinator

Interest in a Fragging Event???

As long as my tank is stable I am interested. I have nothing to frag but wouldn't mind chipping in for corals. I'd be more interested in LPS and zoas.

Back