Is anyone out there?

There used to be a lot of locals on here. Boy two weeks and one shout out. I should have known there isn't much traffic on the Tampa board either.

I have tons of live rock and some nice neon green Rhodactis mushrooms and loads of equipment from pumps to skimmers VHO and MH ballasts. You name it I probably have 2 laying around. I need to find a Rubbermaid horse trough to put some rock in for a while till I can sell it before I add more to my tank. (there is about 500lbs in my DT and the sump is packed) Yea I have way too much crap but I had about 800 gal of frags going for a while.

I found a very cool superman galaxiea I'm thinking of picking up and will have some frags from it for sure....this thing is red and blue with sweepers that can kick butt LOL

Hah, think I bought a nice yellow/green plate coral from you more than 10 years ago. There were some attempts to get ACROS back off the ground but nothing ever came of it unfortunately. Scheduling seemed to be the main sticking point and not wanting to overlap with SWFMAS and TBRC. *shrug*, would've been nice to just grab a beer at Applebee's or the like and <del>gripe</del> talk about corals and fish.

That galaxea sounds interesting, any pics?

And might be interested in some live rock. Worried I'll see other stuff I can't live without... You around next week at all?

Hah, think I bought a nice yellow/green plate coral from you more than 10 years ago. There were some attempts to get ACROS back off the ground but nothing ever came of it unfortunately. Scheduling seemed to be the main sticking point and not wanting to overlap with SWFMAS and TBRC. *shrug*, would've been nice to just grab a beer at Applebee's or the like and <del>gripe</del> talk about corals and fish.

That galaxea sounds interesting, any pics?

And might be interested in some live rock. Worried I'll see other stuff I can't live without... You around next week at all?

I haven't gotten the Galaxea yet I have been eyeballing it pretty hard :eek1:

I had a bad crash a few years back and don't have much but some shrooms and plenty of rock, just getting back into it.

I haven't seem any action with SWFMAS lately and I talked to a friend from down there and he didn't seem to think it was still going.

I should be around all week except Tuesday I think shoot me a pm

I haven't gotten the Galaxea yet I have been eyeballing it pretty hard :eek1:

If you've been to the store or clicked on the page more than five times you should probably buy it, haha!

Similar crash story here. Been halfheartedly running a 7G for the past two years (and a bucket of aiptasia, *sigh*) after I lost everything a while back. Power failures and an air conditioner that didn't reset at the start of a long holiday weekend are a deadly combination.

SWFMAS' spring frag auction is coming up on the 16th down in Fort Myers so they're definitely still around. No idea of "real world" activity level as I usually only make it down that way for the annual meeting and poke around the classifieds section on the website.

Back