Wondering if bio pellets are still worth getting and if people are still lovin them. I know they were the biggest thing a bit ago. But is it safe and worth it
How real is the risk of poisoning your tank when the power goes out then turns back on? How long does it need to sit stagnant to become toxic?
I tend to def agree with you and that's what I'm doing. But in the past I hardly feed and when I do it's very little but I then see phosphate creep up and then the algae starts. I'd love to be able to feed without the worry of algae. I can't seem to be able to feed my corals without a problem.
Less technology, more biology. Imo bio pellet reactors are just another piece of unnecessary equipment. I have no experience with them and I never will. I "keep it simple stupid" for sure. Live rock and sand, skimmer for doc's, gfo for phosphates, gac ( might not even add a reactor for gac, passive works) macro algae, and water changes to replace trace elements and reduce organics. K.I.S.S really works. Oh... filter socks also because the benifits far out weigh the cons. Simple