is there still a swap april 27th

I going, but as a newb, I don't have anything to sell. I don't know if I'll be buying anything, but we'll see. I may be moving within the next couple of months and don't want to make things too complicated.

finally glad to hear some excitment about the swap i was getting worried

hey joe, what kind of stuff you have i might swing by your way.

Softies mainly, the stuff I typically have. A variety of zoas, leathers, a few heads if hammer, pipe organ. I will be forced to make a acro frags in the near future though

yes he did and recently added to it, dan i'm eyeing up that nice fat male manderian

joe i'll keep you i'm mind next time i get the frag bug.how those rastas doing?

great there slow growing for me but spreading out nicely,i did just cut another frag of them yesterday a single polyp that wasn't realy getting any light hope it heals and grows

doesnt look like much on fragswapper. I was thinking about going but its a 3 hour drive for me and looks like it might not be worth it. :( is there going to be another swap in July maybe at TFPTPP ?

they'll be penty of frags there,it just looks like attendance is low, worst case make i donation to the school tank for frags lots nice corals waiting to be fragged :)

We're selling hundreds of frags cut from the school system. See the parent colonies in our display tanks then visit the fish room to pick up your frags. Tons of coral ready to go!

Back