Is this club still active?

we are not really active right now for live meetings just a group of guys that like to chat here. we had a couple rough patches that a new club could not weather so it is kind of in hibernation mode. still like to keep this forum open so we do not lose touch. summer is pretty busy but i will most likely have a little shindig at my place sometime this winter if i ever get the trim around my tank. but glad to here from someone in the area.

Pretty much what Nathan said. Poor club organization and one dishonest person with too much power put an end to what was becoming a good thing.

We made an attempt to start over with delegated leaders, but it was too little too late. Many of us now affiliate with BNARC and SLASH since they are the closest active clubs, and a few of us still bounce in and out of this forum as well, but there's nothing active to speak of at the moment.

Nice to meet ya though, and you're welcome to pop in and out of here as well.

whats up fellas ? not a whole lot here just been a very busy summer. I still have my tanks and no Nathan that 75 is still sitting empty in my basement crying for water. Im ready to get something going again but just trying to decide what to do with it. i still need to move my 55 to my house after Ive been away from it for almost a year. I have friday off so Ive been thinking about starting to move it this weekend but who knows. Im glad to see everyone is still in the hobby and doing well.
Jimmy

Back