Is this the right price??

I don't know about that "specific" one and if its rare or not but its not "crazy" to see pricing like that..

There is a guy now in the for sale coral section selling 2 small 1" frags for $800 shipped..
And you see stuff like that ALL the time..
There is always someone that will pay that price..

I see crazy zoa prices/chalice,etc.. all the time..

Some rainbow chalices fetch some crazy high prices. That being said, some definition of "rainbow" needs some serious freaking work. What you linked isn't a rainbow. Hell it doesn't even have pink in the rim like they state. Its a pretty big size, compared to frags you get of rainbow chalices, but its green and yellow, not even close to "rainbow".

This is a rainbow:
d44a27c600618bb46b41b3004886f9cb.jpg

Also, scrolling that site's "Eye it & Buy it", what literally everyone else seems to call WYSISWG, a lot of the corals seem ridiculously over priced. Even considering they are all "50% off".

Some rainbow chalices fetch some crazy high prices. That being said, some definition of "rainbow" needs some serious freaking work. What you linked isn't a rainbow. Hell it doesn't even have pink in the rim like they state. Its a pretty big size, compared to frags you get of rainbow chalices, but its green and yellow, not even close to "rainbow".

This is a rainbow:
d44a27c600618bb46b41b3004886f9cb.jpg
Now thats a sick looking coral!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back