ISO: Peninsula Tank

Boostable

King Nothing!
Im diving back into the deep end...

Any have or know someone that might be selling a nice peninsula tank? I figured I would checked around before pulling the trigger on a new one. Something in the 140-180g range.

LMK.. Thanks.

Welcome Back. I just logged back in here after forever myself. Picked up an older 240 this week and am in the process of setting it up. There are a couple of pretty nice setup for sale on facebook right now but I have seen any peninsula tanks.

Welcome Back. I just logged back in here after forever myself. Picked up an older 240 this week and am in the process of setting it up. There are a couple of pretty nice setup for sale on facebook right now but I have seen any peninsula tanks.

Thanks good to see your still around. I think I have found a peninsula tank and am going to look at it Friday. Now to start acquitting all the rest of the stuff.. Looking forward to diving back in.

240 is a big boy, whats your plans?

Thanks good to see your still around. I think I have found a peninsula tank and am going to look at it Friday. Now to start acquitting all the rest of the stuff.. Looking forward to diving back in.

240 is a big boy, whats your plans?

For now it is primarily fish with a few softies. I hope to roll in some other types eventually. My main objective is to keep it as simple as possible though.

For now it is primarily fish with a few softies. I hope to roll in some other types eventually. My main objective is to keep it as simple as possible though.

Same here, im more interested in the automation process before doing anything heavy. I plan on building my own controller using a Raspberry Pi. Should be fun.

Back