Items for sale

Che

American DJ Powerstrip - $10 (one LED out, but socket still works)
P1020701-M.jpg

Neptune Systems Aquacontroller iii $75
P1020703-M.jpg

2-DC8($50 each) and 1-DC4HD ($35)
P1020706-M.jpg

Eheim Hobby pumps: 1260 ($50) and 1262 ($60)
P1020708-M.jpg

Oceans Motions 2-way squirt ($40) Power Center ($10)
P1020709-M.jpg

Bucket of parts (some good, some not so good ($10)
P1020710-M.jpg

Bucket of stuff + (more not pictured) $15
P1020714-M.jpg

Metal Halide 150W DE Pendant - $75
P1020715-M.jpg

TDS meter ($10)
P1020716-M.jpg

Calcium Reactor, Regulator, and CO2 canister (never used) $200
845543800_HrJh5-M.jpg

DAYUM Good Prices. By the way, your oceans motions is a 4-way (you just have the plugs in so it is operatign currently as a 2-way). Insane prices on some high end equip - wish I could get back in the hobby to snap this stuff up.

-JP

Where are you located? I am interested in the box of test kits- are they still within the expiration?? thanks! and the dj power strip too!

Sent a message - I'd love the 2xDC8's, the TDS and the DJ Power Strip if they're still available. Thanks!

I will take the Eheim 1260 depending where in Phx you are, maybe other items also.
Where in Phx are you?

I am still responding to PMs. I think there are sales pending on the American DJ powerstrip, the AC3, DC8s and DC4, the Eheim 1260, the Oceans Motions, the bucket of test kits and assorted stuff, the TDS meter, and the Tunze streams.

The Eheim 1262, bucket of parts, metal halide pendant, calcium reactor, and Tunze multicontroller are still available.

To answer a few questions:

I am in southwest Phoenix (near 19th Avenue & Southern), and I'm pretty much home anytime for folks to pick things up.

I need this stuff sold ASAP, so I need a commitment from you to come pick it up at a time certain or, if you want me to hold it, Paypal me. If you Paypal me, you can come get it whenever you want.

The test kits are all expired, in various years - some as early as 2007, some just a few months ago. The bucket also includes a bunch of supplements.

I don't remember how old the Eheims are, but I used them for about a year and a half.

Any other questions, let me know.

The following items are sold:

- American DJ powerstrip
- Aquacontroller III
- DC8s
- DC4
- Eheim 1260
- TDS meter
- bucket of parts
- Powercenter

Sales are pending on:

- Eheim 1262
- Oceans Motions
- bucket of stuff
- Tunze streams
- Tunze multicontroller (possible)
- Calcium reactor package (possible)

As of now, the metal halide is still available.

Thanks, everyone! I'll be posting some more stuff shortly, in another thread.

Back