Items for sale

Im Lon 2

Premium Member
I have around 600 lbs (probably more) of live rock. $3./lb or $1500 for all of it.

180 gallon Reef Ready* (Classcages) with 2 - 2" center overflows - $500

Rubbermaid sump* $50. With 2" hole for external return pump.

Saltwater skimmer Octopus TDNW300 (cleaned and ready to go)- $250

RO unit with Dual DI canisters, TDS Meter, and pressure gauge, top off float valve, and 55 gallon Drum also with top off float valve. (Needs all new Media) - $65

Reeflo Hammerhead external pump* - $175

Auto Top, with safety float* $25 (has worked for years flawlessly)
Auto Top, (without Safety float) $20

3 ballast (cannot remember name) Each can run up to 2 - 48" T5 setup. 8 "W" reflectors (needs cleaning) and end caps. $75 (All bulbs needs replaced)

Tank1stpic5-5.jpg

May2010063.jpg

April2010006.jpg

* have to sell all, or most of live rock before selling.

forgot..

Only life stock I have left is
12-14" Huge Brittle star $10 (does not knocking thing over)
6-8" Tiger cucumber $10
Flower Pot anemone $10
2-3" fighting Conch $5 (doesn't fight anything lol)

I didn't even know you had a tank back up... and now its already coming down?! *** Lonnie?

Still for sale.
I have around 600 lbs (probably more) of live rock. $2./lb or $1000 for all of it.

180 gallon Reef Ready* (Classcages) with 2 - 2" center overflows - $400

Rubbermaid sump* $45. With 2" hole for external return pump.

Saltwater skimmer Octopus TDNW300 (cleaned and ready to go)- $200

Auto Top $20

3 ballast (cannot remember name) Each can run up to 2 - 48" T5 setup. 8 "W" reflectors (needs cleaning) and end caps. $25 (All bulbs needs replaced)

I may be interested in 50 - 75 lbs. of LR, the skimmer and the ATO. I am just getting a new tank started and may want more rock. It would probably be the first week in June before I could make it to you. Let me know if this is okay.

Interested in ballasts/reflectors/endcaps but you live too far from me, hope someone else in need gets them :)

Good luck selling 600+ liverock, thats alot :D

It's a standard 100 gallon I will have to measure it when I get home. Has a 2"bulkhead for external pump

Back