Items for Sale.

jtisle506

Just posting for interest. Some items are available now some will be once I do the restart of the tank here shortly in the coming weeks.

2x LED Lights. These lights were purchased from Aquatic Tech about 2 years ago. They are a cheap version foreign version of expensive led's. I believe there is 50 LED's on each fixture. 1/2 Blue 1/2 White. I have been using them for 2 years with good coral growth. I believe they are either 2 watt bulbs or 2.5 each. Maybe 3, honestly I have no idea. Would be good for a frag tank etc.... Also these do have some rust on them but nothing crazy, there is also 3 fans built into each light. Another factor is one of the lights the switch for the whites do not work. Not sure whats wrong but I believe its just the switch. Bought both for $500 will sell both for $275 or $200 for the one where both lights work and $125 for the one where the whites wont turn on.

BH-2000 Reef Octopus Protein Skimmer. Upgrading to a sump system so this is going soon. Purchased for $240, will sell for $100. Great HOB skimmer IMO the best HOB skimmer, but I now have something much better so no need to keep this around.

Reef Octopus BioChurn 90EXT Biopellet reactor. Bought for $250 and not even used once. Doesnt come with box but the reactor and pump not even put into salt yet. Will sell for $175.

NextReef GFO reactor. Bought for $120. Will sell for $50. This reactor can be used for HOB or out of sump. Comes with pump.

Will look to get pictures up here tomorrow. Everything is negotiable. Just trying to get rid of everything. Will even trade things for cash and coral. In Strongsville, can meet at the SouthPark Mall on Howe and 82.

Back