It's a great day....

Nanook

Ancient Eskimo Legend
Staff member
RC Mod
To walk the dog, swim in the pool and do much of nothing:D

no it's not...

I had a crew over today to put a fence up. About 350 feet of aluminum stuff for the dogs. They couldn't find the pin that the survey people put down. They used a metal detector and dug about 10 square feet around the area it should have been. Nothing.

Now I have to tell the wife that we wouldn't get our fence until maybe next week. Crap

Anyone else wanna tell my wife. Any volunteers... Please...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12865206#post12865206 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MRGolfo
no it's not...

I had a crew over today to put a fence up. About 350 feet of aluminum stuff for the dogs. They couldn't find the pin that the survey people put down. They used a metal detector and dug about 10 square feet around the area it should have been. Nothing.

Now I have to tell the wife that we wouldn't get our fence until maybe next week. Crap

Anyone else wanna tell my wife. Any volunteers... Please...
I'll take one for the team but just remember that means i get to call in a favor in the future :)

Just got done telling her. She seemed very upset. We've been waiting for 7 weeks now since we signed with the contractors.

Thanks anyways

Re: It's a great day....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12864888#post12864888 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Nanook
To walk the dog, swim in the pool and do much of nothing:D

Must be nice. I just spent the last 2hrs cutting grass. Now I have to clean some grout lines, buy and mount some cabinets and counter tops, reconnect a sink, and try to get over to Stl. for some last minute illegal firework shopping.
You know our firework stands "don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser"

I lived up to my task:D :beer:

Going to bed early to be up at 4am to go flyfishing! Hoping the weather is not too rough and the creek is not all muddied!

Back