Jaebo WP40 - junk?

I have had issues with all pumps, Koralias, Mp's. My Mp40 crapped out twice, and i had to get a new wet side for it once in a year. I like to keep the best equipment in my tank too, but the reason that made me consider the Jebao is the fact i wasnt too happy to spend $400 on another Vortech pump. We are not getting that much pump for that much money either.
I agree they were a breakthrough since before they came out most circulation pumps were pretty crappy.

I got a WP40 and think overall the pump pushes water better than the MP40. Im not saying it is made better, but moves water better(only my opinion here).
As far as issues, thats another thing that i will learn with time I guess. Ive come across hobbyists that own the jebaos for long and had no issues. I hope im one of them

I like having the best equipment but I must say hard not to want to save money. Its huge savings not a couple of dollars. I run tunze pumps in my current tank but I think I am going to try wp40s for the 210 im setting up. If it doesn't work out I am not out very much. This is the first I have read anything bad about them.

I like having the best equipment but I must say hard not to want to save money. Its huge savings not a couple of dollars. I run tunze pumps in my current tank but I think I am going to try wp40s for the 210 im setting up. If it doesn't work out I am not out very much. This is the first I have read anything bad about them.

For the 210, you might consider wp60s. Basically same price, and tons of flow!

Back