January 23rd 2015 meeting - Used Gear Equipment SWAP at Your Reef

Tweakes182

January 23rd 2015 10:00 AM till you sell all your stuff :celeb1:

For January please come join MARS at Your Reef Aquarium in Roseville. John is planning to have in store deals for all MARS members that show up. He will have a large supply of his own used gear for sale at extremely low prices. As well I am sure many other reefers out there have stuff they want to get rid of. John plans to have tables set up outside for everyone to use. As well as Donuts and refreshments for everyone. He will also be opening an hour early for MARS.

If anyone has anything they would like to donate to the club I am sure we can arrange an impromptu auction with a portion of proceeds going to the club and the seller. I believe the freshwater club does this every month.

199 Cirby Way
Roseville, CA 95678

Chris
MARS Vp

Looking forward to seeing you guys/gals there.

Hello Reefers,

REMINDER this year 2016 MARS Board has made the decision to go to BI-MONTHLY meetings on the THIRD Saturday of the month
***** 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM*****. The location as of now will stay the same. Dates and location below.

February 20th

April 16th

June 18th

August 20th

October 15th

December 17th

9500-1 Greenback Lane
Folsom, CA 95630
(916) 989-1133

We are going to attempt to still have some events on OFF months example this month used gear swap. We are also planning a few tank tours, store tours both around Sacramento and out of the area and more. I will post an additional thread soon with more information on this years topics and other possible events.

Last edited:
Last year we had a huge turn out to our Used equipment swap. Alot of people out there wanted to clean out their garage's.

Looking for a show of hands on attendance?

MARS plans to raffle off the AVAST Marine Spyglass Reactor Small size that we ordered http://www.avastmarine.com/products/spyglass

Your Reef plans to have lots of deals and specials going on.

I'll be coming out and off loading a few things. Plus it will be nice to see you Reef Heads. It's not just tanks but the people in the hobby that make it fun.

I'll be there. Don't know if I'm bringing anything...but I'm sure I'll find something to spend money on.

I plan on being there. Wife is making me get rid of most (if not all) of my tank stuff sitting in the garage. Good new is.... MY NEW TANK IS ARRIVING TOMORROW! Time to get back into the hobby.

I'll be there. Don't know if I'm bringing anything...but I'm sure I'll find something to spend money on.

I know you have a few nice items to bring somewhere.

I plan on being there. Wife is making me get rid of most (if not all) of my tank stuff sitting in the garage. Good new is.... MY NEW TANK IS ARRIVING TOMORROW! Time to get back into the hobby.

Curious who this is not too many Reefers here in Davis. Look forward to seeing and meeting you on Saturday.

Is this going to be rain or shine? it is suppose to rain saturday
should this be moved to sunday ��

Is this going to be rain or shine? it is suppose to rain saturday
should this be moved to sunday ��

This will be Rain or Shine. We discussed moving it and decided not to with Football Playoffs Church and the people that may miss out on the information we have decided we will keep it to Saturday.

I have been told there is a plan in place if it is raining. To have some tables inside and under cover outside.

I'll be there... Bringing many tanks
10g
20g
30g tall
29g
40 g tall that has baffles for use as sump. They can be removed if needed

pH monitor
Kalk reactor
Pumps
T5 bulbs and some fixtures

Plus other stuff I can't think of!

I also have some dry rock. if anyone is interest let me know and I can bring it