Jarrett Shark needs some help

xxxduke62xxx

If anyone can help Jarrett his house was badly hit and needs some people to care for his animals while he tries to put his life back together. His house was badly hit and his animals are suffering. If anyone is close to him that can hold on to some of his livestock it will be greatly appreciated

Duke I can't pm you...maybe you can pm me and it will allow me to respond...it says that I don't have enough posts...but I can hold livestock for him/make water...

Don't have a car and am located in Williamburg Brooklyn...have 2 30g tanks plumbed into my 40B & sump holding nothing but a few frags/chaeto...willing to help any way that I can...

Can also make water...have BRS 75gpd rodi w/ booster pump...

Last edited:
Hey Duke tell Jarrett if we can get some of the guys over by my crib this weekend and bring down the 180....we'll set it up and he can throw whatever livestock he wants in it. LMK...better yet tell him I'll call him tomorrow aswell.

Thanks Duke for posting and thank you Eddie and Harry for pulling together!!!
Without you two I would of lost all my fish And coral!!!
I lost power since Sunday at 6pm and surprised the fish were still alive?
The water was 7o Deg and since tank was so big I guess it held the oxygen.
I still have 2 wrasse that I can't catch since they burry in the sand
I guess I will try again tomorrow!!!
Thanks OPI and others for trying to help me
I still have my house tank that I also need to break down since I have to totally gut the first floor of my house since I got 6' of water to my first floor!!!
This tank is running of the generator for now but gas is getting hard to get so we will see what happens!!!

Jarrett im sorry i couldnt get out to you i couldnt find gas to get to ya. when i talked to you i only had a 1/4 of gas and didnt want my daughter waiting in 2 hour lines for gas. if i get gas tonight which im going to try at 1am call me at my house and ill get out to you

Koi and marine fish are all doing well. I have them in a separate tank so when your ready all your lil guys will be fine and healthy.

Sandy

Sandy

Hey guys

Sorry couldnt post earlier. SI got hit pretty hard and been running around trying to keep things going. Got power back but tank suffering hard. I cant even look at it with out be sick but just happy I got lucky since most people in SI dont even have homes anymore. So If anyone needs help let me know and I will do what I can.

Hay jarret when your ready to get back up an running, me and ant have no problem helping you setting everything back up for you .

Back