JBJ HQI 28g fully stocked for sale

Tiny7

Well the time has come for me to move on with my life. I am moving down to Auburn, Al to attended Auburn University and pursue my career in marine biology. That means the tank must go. It's going to be hard seeing it go after all the progress I have made with it in 5 years. I'd love this tank and have to let it go.

I'm going to start out and try and sell the tank + accessories together and if that doesn't work, then I will split it up.

I'm asking $600 OBO (you take everything)

Here's the details:
JBJ 28g HQI tank
4 stage RO/DI system

Stocklist:
2 false perc clowns
1 6-line wrasse
1 yellow watchman goby
1 tiger pistol
1 cleaner shrimp
1 crocea clam
various hermits
nassarius snails
1 conch

Corals:
various mushrooms
various zoas
various ricordeas
various toadstool leathers
devil's hand leather
various gorgonians

Please ask me any questions you have about the tank. The best way to contact me is through email, as I am not on here very much. Send emails to bterry814NOSPAM@gmail.com. Remove NOSPAM from the email address, it's to avoid spam emails.

Front
2946ab1b.jpg

Right
c2dc57af.jpg

Left
7bcf0eac.jpg

Love that big gorgonia that you have....
oh, and by the way that is a derasa clam not a crocea, they usually go for a few bucks more :)
Pretty fair price for everything you've got...
Let me know if you plan to part out the livestock.

Good luck with sale :beer:

Bump and price drop. $550 and you take EVERYTHING!!

A few things I forgot to discuss, there is 20 lbs of live sand and ~ 25 lbs of Fiji rock in the tank. The 4 stage RO/DI unit is by the Filter Guys. The tank has a single Koralia nano power head.

To sum it up, everything that is included:
Tank
RO/DI unit (75 gpd)
all livestock
powerhead
skimmer
tank additives (buffer, magnesium, calcium)
water storage tanks (i.e. trash cans)
water jugs

Please help me get this out of here before I leave.

Thanks.

Lmk if you want to part ways with the shrimp and the clam. Any chance you might need a nice desktop computer haha. It would come in handy for typing those college papers ;)

Back