jebao dc pump and dosing pump arrived

jin7799

i order at 28th,just got them today,crazy fast shipping from hongkong only 2 days,looks great, IMG_1212[1].jpg

IMG_1213[1].jpg

is that the same as the marine magic doser?

definitely keep us updated on the performance please.

Get it set up yet?

yes,works great,first dosing pump i set for 2 tanks,only kh and ca for each tank,second pump set for 125g with kh.ca.mg.iodide.

can set 1-24 time 0-9999ml each time a day at any time,
can set 0-30 days cycle day each pump,
pumps only 1 speed,

IMG_1214[1].jpg

IMG_1215[1].jpg

i use cacium reactor at sps tank,now control the kh fine,but ca go low,need add ca each other day,i use crash coral in reactor,what kind of media is good for ca,
now reactor outlet water check kh>16,ca=430,so should i change the media?

i use cacium reactor at sps tank,now control the kh fine,but ca go low,need add ca each other day,i use crash coral in reactor,what kind of media is good for ca,
now reactor outlet water check kh>16,ca=430,so should i change the media?

IMG_1216[1].jpg

will it be able to resume working even after you turn off the switch and on back? for marine magic must set the timing again.

get your backup pump on order. I got 8 months out of my DC pump that i ordered in a group buy. It just stopped one day. I replaced it with a Magdrive. More power i know but dont have to worry about the most important piece of equipment in my tank taking a dump!

Im no longer a fan of the DC pumps! Cant rely on it

get your backup pump on order. I got 8 months out of my DC pump that i ordered in a group buy. It just stopped one day. I replaced it with a Magdrive. More power i know but dont have to worry about the most important piece of equipment in my tank taking a dump!

Im no longer a fan of the DC pumps! Cant rely on it

why the pump stop?whats wrong?impeller or main electric or controller?

i have some of still working now,magdrive and eheim pump make lot of heat in water,dc pump much better,

Back