Jebao group buy has officially started ENDS 22 JANUARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truthfully. Id recommend eBay. Don't gotta wait so long if you're in need. And don't have to figure out the drive for pick up. Lucky what I'm waiting on is not for me. Lol. I told my friend a month.

I have good news, the pumps are ready to ship.!!!

now for the extremely bad news: I don't have time to go into details however right now, look at this post from Eric Noa. We are in the same boat.

we will need $8.43 per pump to allow them to ship the pumps.

Please make PayPal payment to tm69tnt@yahoo.com Choose "I'm sending money to family or friends" option and add in the comment section, "USER NAME, HOW MANY PUMPS YOU ORDERED" Any fees will be paid for by the buyer

You should PM every single person who ordered to let them know they need to add money to get their pumps. Some people may not see this thread. Let's not waste another whole month on our end.

This is still a good deal even though I wasn't expecting the additional charges! Will send the payment tonight.

You should PM every single person who ordered to let them know they need to add money to get their pumps. Some people may not see this thread. Let's not waste another whole month on our end.

Agreed. And if someone can cover the cost of the additional shipping so we can get the shipment processed ASAP that would be great. Im sure most of us will be sending the $8.43 within the next day so net out of pocket will be minimal.

i just don't want to be waiting on one person that's on vacation...

my paypal for 4 pumps just sent.

BTW i do appreciate the effort it took to organize and maintain this GB! thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back