Jebao group buy has officially started ENDS 22 JANUARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my luck...I'm traveling on the 11th. Is there a plan to distribute? If by chance the pumps are being driven down and you're passing through Valencia is it possible to drop them off on my porch? I'm right off the 5fwy. Thanks again for organizing.

discotu,
anything is possible, lets take this conversation to PM so we can keep the honest people honest and not have someone camped out by your porch on delivery day.

I have to comb through my PM's there were credible people in all the locations that I can just drop off at and they can distribute.

If you were or want to be a central location for drop off please PM me. That way we can discuss logistics. SFV and Ventura are going to be easy, I know and trust enough people there to give to one person, further down south in the OC and IE I need some credible people to take delivery.

We plan to head to the SCRK meeting in Long Beach on the 11th and don't mind taking anyone's pumps down there. We won't be able to make any home deliveries though. Just please make all the arrangements with sisterlimonpot first. Thanks.

I'll throw myself out there since I live across from IKEA where 405/55/5 crosses. And I work in Anaheim where 57 and 60 crosses. Will provide drivers license to sisterlemonpot. But I'll only do it if people provide drivers license to me as well. Otherwise hopefully oc pick up is not too far from me.

Who's all going to the scrk meeting? I can give the pumps to crystal ad she can give them to the ones she feels comfortable giving them to.

Jimmy, small problem.. the SCRK meet is now on the 18th and it doesn't look like were going to be able to go. We were originally Under the impression that it was going to be on the 11th and my husband even specifically asked for the day off. Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back