Jebao group buy has officially started ENDS 22 JANUARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jimmy,

So any ideas on the general places you'll be on Sunday and what times you'll be available? Thanks.

I'm 1 block from Disneyland close to 5, 91, 57 & 22 fwys. I like the idea of phone number over driver license when pick up. All you to do call or text that phone number to verify and you'll have phone/text log for your record. Just my 2 cents.

I won't be going to the meeting. I will be out of town until later this month so if there's anyone in the simi valley area willing to hold on to my pump till I get back it would be much appreciated.

I'm 1 block from Disneyland close to 5, 91, 57 & 22 fwys. I like the idea of phone number over driver license when pick up. All you to do call or text that phone number to verify and you'll have phone/text log for your record. Just my 2 cents.
That could work too. Only problem is I have an app called caller Id faker. I can call you with your own phone number and it'll show up on your caller I'd too. Id is not necessary to protect your privacy but I guess you can specify you don't want to but forfeit your pump if someone you know jacks you.

I forgot to mention that I pick up my son on weekdays from daycare in Huntington beach. (Springdale and edinger)

Last edited:
That could work too. Only problem is I have an app called caller Id faker. I can call you with your own phone number and it'll show up on your caller I'd too. Id is not necessary to protect your privacy but I guess you can specify you don't want to but forfeit your pump if someone you know jacks you.

I forgot to mention that I pick up my son on weekdays from daycare in Huntington beach. (Springdale and edinger)

I think Jimmy is doing great for this GB and he want to make sure everyone receive their order after out of his hand. Sorry I did not explain enough, any way is fine by me. I threw it out for Jimmy to have another option. Let say, I'll pick up my order from Jimmy and anyone wants me to pick up their order. They have to let Jimmy know with phone number that I'm picking up for them. So when you come to pick up from me, I just call or text the number to confirm that is you.

Still no OC pickup place? Originally I said I could do it but things changed next week and I won't be available to have pump pickups.
Pushing the OC pickup to the 18th at the SCRK meeting might be the better way to go.

Last edited:
I can have my business distribute them. It's in Anaheim off state college and the 91. Thar would give people the chance to pick it up 8-3:30 on tues, Thurs, and fri. 8-6:30 mon and Wednesday.

Just an option.

Good news guys, I have all the pumps.

I will be going to the joint MASVC SFVR meeting this weekend.

Hopefully I can get everyone from Ventura and SFV. If an IE of OC person comes down I can pass them onto you.

I have to clean out my PM in box, but lets start getting these distributed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back