Jebao group buy has officially started ENDS 22 JANUARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
westminster, you have to refresh my memory.... who are you??? you're not on my list... and I think you're a socalireefer but.....

Payment received from:

AdamSabina
TriNewbie24
fishnfool
Nikecivic
Sisterlimonpot
Goodtimes
M9Dale06
AQUA951
dwolson
Maddiscus
Discotu
Speaker73
Fishtitious Per
Nullmn
King Nikon
Unchin
slobound
cowbowcove
qchau
bvysochin
Watchguy123

Still waiting for a response and payment from:

FishGuy5
kimle
VNGHOST
smalltime
ianmcalpin
ceangurlz
MadMax

Here's the final list of people that ordered. I haven't sat down and worked out all the logistics of where the pick ups locations are going to be, I have a good idea, I just need to get confirmation from those people first.

Just so everyone knows, the pickup places are not going to be publicized just so we can avoid what happened with the last GB. I will inform only those with a need to know via PM for puckup information.

As information is being provided to me I will pass that info to everyone here.

Jimmy

And any one near IKEA 405/55 can pick up from me. Pm adamsabina and sisterlemonpot to release pumps. I will pick up in Anaheim. I live In Costa mesa.

Oc, I'm sorry that I got such a late start heading out to you guys. it seems like it's going to be about 830-9 before I get there. and to top it off I didn't even look at my fish tank when I got home, but the power was off yeah my wife just called me to tell me that all the fish are dead. so I have to deal with that this weekend....

oc, i'm sorry that i got such a late start heading out to you guys. It seems like it's going to be about 830-9 before i get there. And to top it off i didn't even look at my fish tank when i got home, but the power was off yeah my wife just called me to tell me that all the fish are dead. So i have to deal with that this weekend....

that sucks!!! Sorry.

Bummer. Sorry to hear. You didn't have a battery powered air bubbler.? I k ow they only last a few hours. How long were you gone for ? Hours? Days?

Oc, I'm sorry that I got such a late start heading out to you guys. it seems like it's going to be about 830-9 before I get there. and to top it off I didn't even look at my fish tank when I got home, but the power was off yeah my wife just called me to tell me that all the fish are dead. so I have to deal with that this weekend....

??? How long was the power off?

I can't be sure that the tank was running that morning when I got up... they must have gone at least 19 hours without water circulation...

Sorry to hear about your loss. If you need some coral to replace anythingh you loss send me a pm. Also just wanted to give you a big thanks for dropping the pumps off at the SCMAS meeting

OC,

Thank you to all those that were able to make it to the SCMAS meeting and pick up your pumps. I hope you all appreciated the fact that I set aside 5 hours of my Friday and $50 in gas to bring them up there.

Another thing, I guess I was naive to the fact that the OC community is so huge and doesn't know each other like as us rural northern territorial folks here in SFVR and MASVC. I'm so used to the smaller family like community of members where everybody knows each other, it makes sense now.

I was hoping to get rid of these pumps in one fell swoop. So here's what I propose.

Pull some gas money together, work out who is willing to come up here and grab the remaining pumps. I will post who's pumps I still have in a later post.

I will be going to SFVR's next meeting, maybe we can coordinate that as a pick up time.

I know Bogdon and Crystal go down there often, (I haven't asked them yet) but I'm sure they're willing to bring them with them on their next visit.

If all else fails I can make one more trip down there at one of the next meetings.

So let's figure this out

Jimmy

Yea Jimmy went down to OC just to drop off the pumps for some people and he met up with me as well. Thanks for organizing this group buy Jimmy and helping us all out.

We will be going to the next SCRK meet in June( next month).
If everyone want to wait until then I should be able to get everyone their pumps.

I'll talk it over with Jimmy if everyone agrees with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back