Jebao group buy has officially started ENDS 22 JANUARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping this up.. If you want me to grab your pump and bring it down to the SCRK meet let me know by 8pm tonight.

I still need to pick up my 2 pumps. Let me know of next possible pick up date and time or I'll pay for shipping.
Thanks

Has anyone still waiting on pumps heard from Sisterlimonpot recently? I have 3 PM's into him over the past few weeks but I have received no responses. :(

Regards,
Nick

Is anyone here still waiting to pickup or making arrangements with their pumps with Sisterlimonpot? The last response I got from him is back on 6/4. I've been PM'ing with no response at all?

Is anyone here still waiting to pickup or making arrangements with their pumps with Sisterlimonpot? The last response I got from him is back on 6/4. I've been PM'ing with no response at all?

Looks like it is you and I. 6/4 is also the last time I got a PM response from Sisterlimonpot. I have 3 PM's into him since then and no response.

Nick

You guys are screwed. Other forum had someone not involved with the group buy apologizing for them. All I know is that we had plenty of people volunteering to be the OC pick up location but they never responded or reached out to us to do so. So I got mine through Sabina at his business. Very poor organization. To me they took their cut and now everything is done when convienent for them. Problems at home or not I think they need to hand it over to someone else if they have issues. . I feel sorry for anyone that hasn't gotten their pumps. And sorry to the people running the group buy.

Anyone else looking for a pump? Do yourself a favor and order from eBay. It's only a few dollars more and shipped to your door. And won't take half a year.

Here's the post from his buddy apologizing on socalireefs. Which was completely abandoned by the group by people.

Hey guys mike has had some emergency issues and he isn't on the boards right now. Jimmy aka sisterlimonpot still has your pump Kevin. No one has taken or stolen any money. sisterlimonpot chooses to stay off off this forum and like I said nikecivic has had some very important things come up that he is in no way able to get on here. I can try my best to help straighten things out but no promises. This group buy was pretty messed up because of what jebao pulled on the guy in florida and the whole problem with the Chinese New Year. Trust me these guys are not out to take money or anything, in fact jimmy drove a bunch f pumps to the SCMAS meeting while his tank at home was going through a crash. He got a phone call 20 min after leaving his house that the power had been out and all his fish were dead, but instead of tuning around he sat in 3 hours of traffic to deliver these pumps on a Friday just to turn back around and try and save what he could in his tank. He made the delivery to OC already so on the RC thread he said that someone will need to meet with him closer to pick up pumps now. Bvysochin has offered to bring the pumps to the SCRK meeting so if you guys are going to attend that I reccomend you sign up on reef central and tell them to bring your pump. On behalf of nikecivic being a good friend of mine I apologize but he is just unable to get on the boards at the moment

It's pretty interesting how you jump to conclusions, Jimmy offered an OC pick up. He made it, those who were not on the forum missed out, so they are to responsible to pick up from Jimmy. Mike has personal things going on as well as Jimmy. So of course they can only take care of people as their time permits. This is a hobby so priority is low when it comes to real world issues. Jimmy is a stand up guy and he never gave a guaranteed time that pumps would be given out. I don't see a reefer of the month logo under your name. Everyone that thinks they aren't getting their pumps are mistaken. Maybe this is a good lesson to all of you, not to rely on Chinese junk and get quality products that you don't have issues like this with. Jimmy ended up with the short end of the stick on this one, if any of you can't see this you may need to call a tow truck to have you oversized head removed from your rear end.

Well I hope Nullmn and I don't get screwed here. I would greatly appreciated if anyone that knows Sisterlimonpot personally or lives close by him are willing to help?

I would have to agree with Westminsterfrag on the organization part. I was told there would be an IE pick up location, but that never happened or ever communicated to me.

Originally the plan was that if no one else stepped forward I would be the OC pickup spot. Unfortunately the week the pumps got delivered was the same week someone was graduating in another state and I was no longer in CA to facilitate a pickup.

Fortunately though sisterlimonpot delivered almost all of the OC pumps to the MASVC meeting, I had to have a friend pick up my pump, because there was no way I would want to drive so far to get mine when I came back.

By the time I returned nearly all the pumps were already picked up and there was no need for a pickup, I apologize for any inconveniences this caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back