Jebao WP 40 Night Mode

gsxriderz

I bought a 2 pack from EBay and it didn't come with any instructions. I pushed the night mode button to see what it did and it lowered the power on both the power heads down to the lowest level. I have pressed all the buttons but cannot get the night mode to turn off. Anyone know how?

I bought a 2 pack from EBay and it didn't come with any instructions. I pushed the night mode button to see what it did and it lowered the power on both the power heads down to the lowest level. I have pressed all the buttons but cannot get the night mode to turn off. Anyone know how?
Try holding down the night mode button

What little night mode thing are you referring to? Again, I got them on Ebay so maybe I am missing parts? Though they seemed to be in new unopened packaging.

I tried turning off but they didn't reset. Still stuck on night mode on the lowest setting.

image.jpgdid you buy this ?

This is a light secsor. Usually comes iwth pack, but probably you lost it when you open box, because they just toss itin the box i think.

There must be two small holes located side of the controller. You must put this sensor in that slot.

They solved this in newer version of wp-xx series. RW-XX has diferent controller, integrated sensor and diferent wave patterns.

Back