jebao wp10/rw4

NanoReefWanabe

Does anyone know if the props are compatible with each other?
Does anyone know if the controllers are compatible with each other?
Does anyone know if there is a mod/hack to make these pumps compatible with a reef keeper?

Not sure about the props..
Controllers are compatible..
They need a 0-5V analog signal for setting their speed (along with 24VDC power).. Not sure if there is something for the reefkeeper to send that..

Not sure why people really need to control an already controllable pump with another controller.. IMO the built in functions are more than sufficient.. But I understand people do just like to tweak and want to do what they want..

There is also the "jbwave" that works with them and allows "other" control patterns,etc...

It is just the flow thing. ..I have a wp10 but a friend is using it and I just bought a rw4...wp 10 I had always running full out in my 5g tank without issue, the rw4 however on the lowest speed is blowing the sand out of my tank. ..I figure if the was a way for my reef keeper to lower the signal to show the speed even more. ..or perhaps change for what mitt be a smaller prop or perhaps the old controller runs slower. ..I don't know. ..the thing is crazy powerful though for my little tank

Well I figured it out. ..I simply cut about 3mm off each prop blade. ..I can now use the pump without sand storm...I can use all functions of the controller now and if need be a new prop assembly is only $5... so happy now. .I guess I could bought a sw-2 but this worked just fine...

And to answer my own question when I searched replacement prop it came up as wp10/rw4 so I would assume they are indeed the same

Back