Jebo wp40 anyone have one?

rjmurd

Has anyone tried the new Jebo wp40?

Its a new pump that is a combo of a tunze and vortech, but much cheaper than a vortech.

Anyone know where to get them?

rjmurd

Just bought one. Ill give a review on it after some time. Looks cool though, and awesome for the price if it works.

slipknottin

Mine came today, moves a crazy amount of water. Had to use the adjustable power supply just to dial it way back. Even at 16 volts its moving a good amount of water.

SteelerMike

Mine came today as well :) It makes a very nice wave in my 125. Still playing with the different modes. Will try to post a video soon. Overall, very impressed so far.

slipknottin

Hey Mike, do you only have 1 in your 125? Im intetested in trying one and was wondering how many for my 75.

You only need one in a 75. It moves plenty of water for a tank that size. 6' and bigger tanks I would start considering using two, but for a 4' tank one is plenty

SteelerMike

Hey Mike, do you only have 1 in your 125? Im intetested in trying one and was wondering how many for my 75.

Hi Bob,
I only ordered1 to see how it did. I was running alone last night and it moves quite a bit of water. I think it may be enough, but will have to play around with it and let you know.

BubbaBoBobBrain

Is it safe to change the power level to the powerhead? I know nothing about electricity but if something is designed to run at a certain level of power wouldnt it damage the powerhead to lower the level? Im very dumb when it comes to this stuff so im just asking to make sure because I hope to order one of these pumps in the near future

muppet

Misanthrope
I'm not an electrician or an engineer either, but I think that electric motors that are designed to be speed controlled are controlled by varying the voltage...?