Jebo WP40

Where does this light meter go? I see a little opening in the side of the controller but the directions aren't too clear and I don't want to break anything..

Where does this light meter go? I see a little opening in the side of the controller but the directions aren't too clear and I don't want to break anything..

it goes into those two small holes on the side to the left of the light sensor indicator on the controller box. Mine didn't fit all the way in (probably 2/3 of the way) so i didn't force it but its working. Its a little sensitive and when mounted on my stand in the shade it went into night mode so i'm currently running without it

I put my controller on the back glass towards the top of my tank so when my lights come on the wave mode gets activated, sweet! Lol :)

I also slightly bent the pins of the sensor inward so that the connection was more snug, bend at your own risk though.

Thanks for the help. Got it hooked up and earlier and LOVE it. I added the wp40 and then removed 6 k3's. I'm still running two k4s but the flow has definitely increased.

I'm going to try to get another if the $60 deal comes around again.

They do make a little noise, but its really just a hum. Not anything like koralias going on and off.

Thanks for the help. Got it hooked up and earlier and LOVE it. I added the wp40 and then removed 6 k3's. I'm still running two k4s but the flow has definitely increased.

I'm going to try to get another if the $60 deal comes around again.

They do make a little noise, but its really just a hum. Not anything like koralias going on and off.

had a bussing noise, but is gone, probabli some seal that need to breack in
this is awsome, and as matt mention, I can buy 8 of this with the price of MP40

For Everyone wanting to know. Next group buy will start Monday. Ill collect funds Monday-Monday and submit payment that Tuesday so we can be "first in line" so to speak. Please do not pm requests for the pumps. Simply post the number you want to buy in the other group buy thread so I can make a list when I get back into town. My pm box is filling up daily and can't receive the pms of people trying to pickup the pumps already ordered. So if everyone is happy with the product, ill organize the next. Thanks Guys.

Zab,

Thanks a bunch for the pumps and frag. The reason this hobby is great are people like you.
I installed one pump and it rocks at W1 mode.

I haven't unboxed these pumps as of yet - but thank you again for the hassle to accomodate so many people!

okay so wow these pumps kick it! I was impressed with just one in my 185gal. Pumps are very powerful and everything in the tank is moving. My purple tang is agitated or excited hard to tell. Have both pumps in at W1 mode everything is swaying with a wave pulse tons of water movement throughout tank.

was reading up on waves in glass tank's and it looks like some folks actually had their tank seals give out which caused them to shatter. Be careful when making waves in glass tanks.

Back