Jebo WP40

see if we can come up for 20 each then we can talk ti a LFS tofull the rest andthey still get a good price, I amdown for 2

I contacted the manufacturer and I'll let you know what they say. Anyone else interested so I can get a estimate of numbers.

I think we're at 11-13. Nothing set In stone but ill keep everyone informed on what I hear from them.

I thought I read somewhere if you bought like 40 or more they were $65. If you have 11-13 sold already then you might want to talk to a local store and ask them to buy the balance to get the price down to $65. They could then sell in the store for the same price as online retailers and still make a profit.

Eg8... Ill keep that in mind once we I hear back and figure where the price breaks are where we are at and move from there.

Just purchased 2 last night. Right now they are out if stock so they are doing 10% off on them. Then I used an additional 3% off promo code so I saved about $26 coving one of the shipping. Total price was $195 for 2.

Just purchased 2 last night. Right now they are out if stock so they are doing 10% off on them. Then I used an additional 3% off promo code so I saved about $26 coving one of the shipping. Total price was $195 for 2.

can you share the promo code?

The preliminary quote I got was 65. So we shall see. I really only get one reply a day due to the major time difference. Does anyone have questions I should ask them?

Last edited:
Back