Jebo WP40

When I click the link, it says if you buy 40 or more, they're $62.50 each. I'd be in for 6 at that price, but then it says shipping is $107 for 6. Would the group buy knock down shipping costs?

When I click the link, it says if you buy 40 or more, they're $62.50 each. I'd be in for 6 at that price, but then it says shipping is $107 for 6. Would the group buy knock down shipping costs?

i think if its all shipped to one place in our area and everyone meets up to pickup their merchandise than we wouldn't have to deal with individuaized shipping costs

The group buy should knock down shipping cost. And they are going to be cheaper than the site say as I am in contact with the manufacturer(jebao) not a retailer (fish street). I was going to ship them all to my house in Apopka whoever loves on this side of town can pick up local. And the rest we could meet and pick up at one of the lfs on the other side of town. I think that would be easy enough for everyone. But it's the weekend so haven't heard back. But I'll keep you all updated.

The group buy should knock down shipping cost. And they are going to be cheaper than the site say as I am in contact with the manufacturer(jebao) not a retailer (fish street). I was going to ship them all to my house in Apopka whoever loves on this side of town can pick up local. And the rest we could meet and pick up at one of the lfs on the other side of town. I think that would be easy enough for everyone. But it's the weekend so haven't heard back. But I'll keep you all updated.

your the man!
appreciate your effort for our local community

:thumbsup:

It's not to much effort and will save everyone some money. Your appreciation is appreciated.

Also imchris, should I put you down for six if this falls into place?

I'm on the fish street site now. If you add 40 to your cart they're $54 each with the $8.50 discount that they're giving for preordering them due to being out of stock. I then applied the coupon code mentioned earlier and it took 3% off which was $64.80 on 40. Shipping is the killer though. $656.45 on 40. Total for that order would be $2751.65 which works out to be $68.80 each shipped. I wonder if someone contacted fish street, if they could give a more accurate/reasonable shipping price.

Yeah, put me down for 6. How many are we up to now?

Got a final quote. The pumps will be 65 dollars. Shipped to my house in Apopka, and ill meet some people at say serenity, for those that live on the other side of town.

Please confirm the number you want. And I'll pm you once I figure out the best way for payment.

so here are the numbers i have written down. please confirm.

lanceh1 2
likefish 1
curiousgeorge 2
sflorlando 2-4
mattanderin 2
don lino 2
thor32766 2
imchris 6

that puts us above 20, there isnt another price break for a long while so I think 65 each shipped is the deal at the moment.

I'm thinking ill give it until Wednesday or Thursday for everyone to get in on it. Collect payment Thursday-Sunday upfront. And I'll place an order the first of next week. Shipping wise I have no clue but my guess is about 5-10 days. Is that cool with everyone?

I'm thinking ill give it until Wednesday or Thursday for everyone to get in on it. Collect payment Thursday-Sunday upfront. And I'll place an order the first of next week. Shipping wise I have no clue but my guess is about 5-10 days. Is that cool with everyone?

Sounds good to me. :thumbsup:

Back