Jebo WP40

Anyone been watching the thread on the Jebo WP40. A chinese mix between a vortech and a tunze. Recently saw it on ************ too.

Anyone local have one of these?

Ken

I have been watching the thread. Pretty interesting. There is a guy over in the Tampa forum that, I believe, has it connected to his Apex and someone else has coded a lot of the Ecosmart modes. Sounds extremely promising.

I am excited hoping the price of these used vortechs will start dropping as everyone is jumping on the china bandwagon.

been hearing good things about these so far. not enough to swap out my 4 vortechs just yet, but definitely becoming a topic of discussion.

Just read through the thread and apparently there are a couple group buys out there for about half of what fish street is charging.

Yeah i saw that they had one group buy for $65/ each. But honestly even @ $85. for what you get its great. You would pay that just for one Koralia.

I saw 45 plus shipping which equated to sixty as opposed to 85 plus shipping which is about 100 total. Substantial savings especially if you want two.

Back