Jeff's Da Man!

Pufferpunk

I wanted to publicly thank Jeff for taking such great care of my 8 tanks while I was off on a cruise this past week. Nobody died & all my corals look fantastic! He only was supposed to stop by every other day but he came every day to feed, top off & dose my tanks.

I can really see the results of the vitamin C dosing, after not being able to view the tank for a week. The main reef tank has never looked bettter.

Too bad Filbert got hungry & ate my 10 year old Bosmani rainbow on the last day though. I gave him a nice crab leg tonight.

MBasile

hijack: Im still not really convinced about the whole vitamin c dosing thing. has Randy Holmes Farley had anything to say about it?

Pufferpunk

He has posted about it in the Chemistry forum. We are getting a lot of feedback from jdieck in the origional VC thread though in the Zoanthid forum.

mbunaman

Jeff your the man. How was your trip Jenny. I am still stuck in Europe for work I have 12 more days here cant wait to finally get back to my normal life again hehehe.

Jeff

Premium Member
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12216296#post12216296 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MBasile
hijack: Im still not really convinced about the whole vitamin c dosing thing. has Randy Holmes Farley had anything to say about it?

If you are not convinced come over to my house or check out Jeni's setup. I will give you 3 weeks worth of vitamin C to try and if you are not satisfied, I will eat my computer monitor.
I know your dad btw...

Jeff

Premium Member
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12217107#post12217107 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wolf pup
Jeff is the best!

Ok, enough Jon. I just pulled a muscle patting myself on the back.

FiReBReTHa

Master Blaster!
lol, And I thought only my biker forums had threads that went that way!

Anywwwwways, Jeni! I was just at sharkys reef and I think I saw a frag of 5 of those zoas you mentioned that you wanted. Anita said to email her and she would take a photo for you and see if those are what you wanted.

FiReBReTHa

Master Blaster!
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12218231#post12218231 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Pufferpunk
How much were they?

Didnt ask, her pricing has always been good to me!! I just was asking her if she could email you photos to make sure they were the right ones etc.

drop her an email and ask! she is VERY friendly.