Johnikes 240 after moving it across the room

johnike

(Watch in HD)
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/pU7Yrrya9tY?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/pU7Yrrya9tY?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Some Loungers said it wasn't working yesterday either for some reason, then it was.
Works when I click on it.

The bare bottom is taking a little getting used to after all these years Nina, but it's growing on me.
And thanks all.
:)

Are you skimmerless btw? Either way I think you should get a couple PHs pointing at the bottom to keep the detritus up in the column to get skimmed out.

Are you skimmerless btw? Either way I think you should get a couple PHs pointing at the bottom to keep the detritus up in the column to get skimmed out.

Pm Bullet 2 skimmer pushed by an Iwaki MD55RLT.
Four of the closed loop returns are pointed down and across the back of the rockwork, real clean back there. Thinking about one WP60 to stir things up a little more.
And thanks.
:D

Looks great!

But where's the puddle on the floor?????:spin3:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/kO4DPI1hegc?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/kO4DPI1hegc?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

:lol:

Back