JohnL's 20 Gallon Nano Reef

MtnDewMan

Premium Member
Not as pleased as yesterday 😒 View attachment 32372560
Bummer, I have had that happen to a few pieces even after being in the tank looking good for a month. In my opinion these small pieces go through a lot of stress being fragged, glued to plugs, slight grow out in a frag tank, bagged up to go to a store, another frag tank, bagged up to go to a customer (a lot of times through an overnight delivery process). Then trying to get established in the home tank, dealing with water parameters, lighting stress, flow stress, etc ....

kharmaguru

Premium Member
I can't even give it away. Do you know anyone who wants some?
Could use it as part of a refugium if you want to try something different. People harvest and toss like chaeto which seems a little mean, but the stuff is a victim of its own success.

reefing102

Who Am I Here?
Premium Member
I don’t know about around you guys, but my LFS will give me store credit for my Xenia. Not much like $5/frag that they then sell for $30 but it gives me a little something and only costs me frag plugs and fuel

JohnL

RC Staff
Staff member
Admin
I don’t know about around you guys, but my LFS will give me store credit for my Xenia. Not much like $5/frag that they then sell for $30 but it gives me a little something and only costs me frag plugs and fuel
The two lfs I spoke to said they have too much right now. I wasn't asking for credit either.