Joining C-SEA

aqua_reef_01

Hello all. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Rob. I am a beginner in reef keeping. I am just wondering what all the club consists of. Meetings, dues, frag swaps, guidelines, so on so on.. I have met some of the members, and so far they all seem to be good people. Looking at some of the tanks they are unbelieveable. My tank is not even half way there yet. I have a 120 gallon, and a 24 gallon nano. I hope to get my tank as appealing as the ones I have seen, but I do have a lot to learn. Do you have stipulations on member tanks or anything like that? Who would I talk to about joining the club? Thank you, Rob.

You came to the right place. There are a couple ways to join. You can join on the C-SEA website, and pay through paypal, print out a registration form and pay at the next meeting on September 18th, or print out the form and mail a check to John. Dues are $20 a year.

The meetings are not mandatory. They are held the third Friday of the month at the Zoo education building at 7:30. The tentative dates areon the right hand side of the C-SEA site. Once they know what is happening during a meeting it will be listed on the site. Th club is on summer break. The next meting is Sept 18.

Back