Journal articles on Brine Shrimp?

joe_shmo

Hello,

My name is Justin and I'm a student in university. Recently in the lab of my biology class we experimented on the preferences of Artemia--also known as brine shrimp--with regards to Temperature, Light, and Ph. I have to write up a lab report for this lab and was wondering if anyone knew of any good journal articles that discuss aspects of this research. I was hoping Dr. Ron Shimek knew of some articles so if you're out there please help! Anyway, thanks in advance to all my fellow reefers.

Re: Journal articles on Brine Shrimp?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6965747#post6965747 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by joe_shmo
Hello,

My name is Justin and I'm a student in university. Recently in the lab of my biology class we experimented on the preferences of Artemia ... I have to write up a lab report for this lab and was wondering if anyone knew of any good journal articles that discuss aspects of this research. ...
Hope this isn't too late for your lab report. Anyway ...

From scirus ... 5,600+ journal hits, 17,000+ total ... the side bar "category" feature may be useful for sifting through things ...
Keyword:"artemia"

Other sources you may find useful ...

Scirus
BUBL
ScienceDirect Online
Online Literature Publishers
Subject Directories and Literature Search Engines
International Search Engines

These are not "direct" links ... these go to sections of an article I wrote for another cyberspace called "An Introduction to Searching for Scientific Literature on the Internet" . Each section includes direct links to various components of the respective search engine or source.

HTH
:D

Last edited:
Back