jumping borbs

copps

Premium Member
People with children will appreciate this... I was so concentrated in teaching my three year old the latin name I lost concentration... :D

They survived the stress... what exciting beautiful fish... :)

Copps

NCSUsalt

i'm waiting for the day someone steals your car because they've seen your car key it so many times they grind one from a blank themselves

crvz

Team RC
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14790737#post14790737 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by LukFox
Gorgeous group! I've always loved those anthias.

Agreed, good luck with the new additions!

Eels&Lions

John great looking Borbs. Will you be keeping them as a group or seperate tanks?

I have 8 Borbs myself in a 200gal shallow reef and they do great.

copps

Premium Member
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14790070#post14790070 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by swegyptian
Nice shot!

Thanks... although it was completely unplanned... I've been involving my three year old in more tank activities... although a shot like that is a quick reminder that some things may be too early still...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14790846#post14790846 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by NCSUsalt
i'm waiting for the day someone steals your car because they've seen your car key it so many times they grind one from a blank themselves

This made me chuckle... :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14796779#post14796779 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Eels&Lions
John great looking Borbs. Will you be keeping them as a group or seperate tanks?

I have 8 Borbs myself in a 200gal shallow reef and they do great.

As a group... I'll probably double the size of this group... this was a test and these borbs came in in fantastic shape really...