June ARKSC Meeting - June 11th - 1 -4pm @ RTMA in Norwalk - Frag Raffle

RTMA

DIY Fanatic
What: ARKSC June Meeting
When:Sunday June 11th
Where @RTMA in Norwalk - 10 Pine Hill Avenue Extension, Norwalk, CT 06855

I will be hosting the next ARKSC meeting at my home. I will provide snacks and refreshments, if anyone wants - its BYOB.

Topic: Dosing Nitrates & Coral Fragging & dipping tips
Activities - Let's have a frag raffle!

I will be donating a few select SPS frags for this meeting.

Post what you will bring for the raffle! As many of you know we always seem to end up with a lot more frags than attendees! So break out those clippers and post what you can bring.

Hope to see everyone here!

I don't have any frags yet as my frag tank is still cycling. It should be done next week. Should I bring something else to the raffle to participate? Maybe an additive or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My big tank's cycling as well ... and I doubt anyone wants the frags in the smaller one! (>_<)

Excited about the meeting, though!

~Bruce, also in Norwalk . . .

Excellent, I shall be there. I can bring some chalice frags? Some SPS as well, though not really exotic stuff.

Whatever you guys want to bring, exotic or not. Dry goods / Additives are fine too. Should be fun!

Joe- would I be able to just pay money or something so I don't buy a product that no one wants ? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I plan on coming to meet everyone and talk reef keeping but don't have my tank up and running yet so no use for frags at the moment. Is there something else I can bring?

Wish I could make it... I'm moving my tank that week. I'll probably have a ton of frags after that. &#55357;&#56834;

New 265 ordered and my current one will be my new sump... I'll hold a meeting or a coral funeral in the early fall

Best,

Skip

Might be in the area. If I am I'll try to stop by. I'm looking for a rbta and a white or pearl bubble coral if anyone has them.

Damn, will be coming back from a wedding in Syracuse that day. That stinks. Have fun!

Good luck with tank builds and moves out there, guys!!

I have a family event going on in Fairfield that day I should be able to get there by 230, I'll be able to pick up my socks too… Thanks for hosting Joe !!!

Back