June Meeting is at Ocean Environments!

bshumake

Alrighty. I got a hold of Donnie and he's more than willing to hold the meeting at his store. The meeting is this Saturday, June 17th at 6PM. He will be providing snacks so please RSVP with me so I can get an approximate head count.
Ocean Environments is located 6 miles north of Millington at 13842 Highway 51 South Suite#4 in Atoka, TN 38004
Memphian's: Take 40 East to the Millington Hwy 385 exit (24A)
merge onto 385 and take this to Hyw 51. Turn Right onto 51 and travel about 8 miles. Ocean Environments is on the Right in a small strip mall. There is a lumber yard before it.
Jacksonian's: Take 40 West to exit 24A and continue with the Memphian directions.
This is the lest confusing route I can come up with. However, you are more than welcome to check yahoomaps or any other map engine for driving directions.
Topic will be Chemistries and What they mean.

I'll be there. And with the permission of the proprietor, I'lll bring that case of beer that acro-wrasse gave us for moving his tank. Let me know if you think that will be o.k. Barrett. Hope it also motovates folks to show up.

I hate not to be there for my first official meeting as treasurer, but heading to PR next Saturday and lots of loose ends to tie up here on the homefront. Was hoping it would be in Jackson this time so I could attend. I really would love to visit Ocean Environments. May have to make a roadtrip soon to Atoka to visit with my brother and OE. You all have a wonderful meeting. Vicki

Back