Just bought a 75 reef ready.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9286873#post9286873 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by saltyunderground
Don't listen to what anyone else says. Go with your gut.

so your callin him fat?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9284663#post9284663 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Shooter7
That was a joke, son....don'tcha know.

Now that's just mean. :p

wrong dave other dave that works with mike

My advice is to try the Solaris light system & then tell your fellow reefers if it's worth the $$. :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9290905#post9290905 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by trottman
so your callin him fat?
No Matt, I'm not calling him fat. That's an old expression that means use your instincts.

And before you ask... No I am not saying he smells.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9292276#post9292276 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chadfarmer
wrong dave other dave that works with mike

HEY!!! Wait a dang minute!!!

You talkin to me?

Here is some real advice. Try getting a REAL skimmer. I think someone locally is running one of these. I will ask around.

49172BKinternal300-1.jpg

Tank is setup with lights, skimmer, and auto top off. It has 5 fish in it. Waiting for some coraline growth.

Well that sucks. I was hoping at least between 5 and 10 years. Now I have nothing to look forward to.

you still alive farmer?????????? holy cow, i thought you moved to another forum or something. Very few sightings, Very few posts---you feeling ok? heck, we didnt even see you at the opening day of a new store!!!

Leave that world you call love and join us in the fish tank.

Back