Just bought a 75 reef ready.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9710564#post9710564 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by d_icemand
you still alive farmer?????????? holy cow, i thought you moved to another forum or something. Very few sightings, Very few posts---you feeling ok? heck, we didnt even see you at the opening day of a new store!!!

Leave that world you call love and join us in the fish tank.

Coming from someone who is afraid to upgrade because he's scared of what his gf will do... ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9719004#post9719004 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by d_icemand
amen to that sister!

whip.gif

You guys are so whipped! You need to TELL them what you're doing and if they choose to enjoy it with you then fine. If not, there are plenty of crochet clubs for them. Wear the pants! OK, I have to go vacume and do the dishes now. :D

you have a number for the crochet club? uh, its for a friend of mine. :)

back to the topic---hows the algae farm doing dphins? farmer would be proud.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9719901#post9719901 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DrBDC
You guys are so whipped! You need to TELL them what you're doing and if they choose to enjoy it with you then fine. If not, there are plenty of crochet clubs for them. Wear the pants! OK, I have to go vacume and do the dishes now. :D

Well if that's not a stereotypical sexist statement then I don't know what is ;)

I just noticed I have coralline algae growing on the rocks! It's time. I have my new lights coming next tuesday. Anybody have a starter frag I can try???

Thanks, but I was thinking more of a starter sps type coral. I want to see if it can hold it's color and grow. Maybe a red or orange monti?

I know how that goes with the wife, Mine was going thru the household totals for the last 12 months and reminded me that I have over $3000.00 invested in a tank and there is still no water in it........lol. BUT she was not mad at all....that is the good sign.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9952970#post9952970 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DrBDC
Going Thurdsay night?
I don't think I will. 2 hour round trip drive on a week night is to much for me. Plus, I go to bed at 9.:(

Well I finally have my new canopy done with new lights installed. I am going to try running only T-5 lights this time. I am running an icecap 660 ballast with icecap reflectors. The bulbs are ati blue plus and giesemann aquablue. Par on the blue plus is 311 and the par on the aquablue is 324. I hope by using the best ballast with the best reflector coupled to the high par these bulbs put out, I will be able to get by with only 4 bulbs. If not, I can always add more.

Back