Just saying hello

jglackin

I haven't been on in a very long time, but I am still out here, reefing away. Just kind of doing my own thing. I am traveling a great deal, so my reefing is limited to weekend maintenance. I am not buying any new fish or corals, I am just letting things grow. It all seems to be going much better. The less I tinker, the better it goes. Imagine that?

I hope everyone is doing well.

I am looking forward to your photos and videos! :thumbsup:

I will be in Asia as well. In the spring, I am going to Singapore, Brunei and the Malaysian side of Borneo. Not sure if I will have time for diving or snorkeling though. I will not be in Sipadan.

Singpore is my favorite city. I took my wife to Singapore when we went to Maldives. She loved it.

I would like to go to Borneo some day, but I have a few other places on the to-do list first, like Madagascar.

LMK when you go to Madagascar. I have been there and have a few things to share with you when you are making your plans. :)

LMK when you go to Madagascar. I have been there and have a few things to share with you when you are making your plans. :)

Yes, I remember. I will definitely hit you up before I go. I need to get there soon before we finish destroying it.

Back