Just wanted to show off my new RBTA

ojonas81

Went to my LFS last weekend and found an awesome RBTA specimen. Have had a RBTA before but lost it in a major tank crash earlier this year. This one does look way better. Super happy with the purchase. It settled in in the crevice where I wanted it and has not moved since. Hope he will stay there. No clowns in the tank yet but will add two snowflakes an a week or two (whenever my LFS get some in stock). Below are some pictures from its first time in the tank.

_MG_6621.jpg

_MG_6623.jpg

_MG_6626.jpg

_MG_6627.jpg

_MG_6632.jpg

_MG_6643.jpg

_MG_6645.jpg

This last picture show how well the foot has attached itself in the rock work. (taken with flash after lights off).

_MG_6646.jpg

I also tried to take a short video but have not figured out how to make the colors look true or how to embed YouTube videos here.

RBTA short video

worm5406

Not afriad to admit wrong
Team RC
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iUW7aONrM1g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ssgtgonzo

Entacmaea Enthusiast
Dont be discouraged if the bubbles go away. Last time i bought a bta, it had bubbles during transport and acclimation and the week after, only to lose them after that. Several years later, its big and healthy. I hope they stay for you though!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

ojonas81

Thanks all. He is still doing well. Fed him krill a couple of times and he eats everything immediately. He has not moved an inch from the spot I placed him at. Hopefully he is happy there or he would have moved already?