kenosha

yes mark, but i had 4 feet of snow, crampons and an ice axe! but your time was still amazing and you did it in one day!

we are playing at 1146 on the north side of kenosha on jan 17th. it is going to be our last show for a little while. we are going to be writting and recording for a new EP. that night we are playing first. we are going to do a more experimental set. should be something more "unique" than what people see around here.

PM me with your regular e-mail and i will make sure to get ahold of you sometime to stop by and see the tank.

steve

Grew up in Racine but now live in Mukwonago (still not to far from Racine & Kenosha).

There is a great place in the Lake Geneva area for corals. Bill at Midwest Saltwater has some great stuff! Besure to check him out.

www.midwestsaltwater.com

Paul

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14041595#post14041595 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pal
Grew up in Racine but now live in Mukwonago (still not to far from Racine & Kenosha).

There is a great place in the Lake Geneva area for corals. Bill at Midwest Saltwater has some great stuff! Besure to check him out.

www.midwestsaltwater.com

Paul

pal-

Definitely a greet place. I'll second that.

Anyone have any diamond hole saws I could borrow? Time to drill the 40 breeder! I'm doing a 1" drain and 3/4" return. I know I need a 1 3/4" saw for the 1" hole, not so sure on the return. Thanks!

I have a bit for the 1" bulkhead, but the other one I have is for 1/2". You are welcome to borrow them or come down and just drill it here is you want.

Back