Killing High End (V3) : ((cheap csb???)))

pga7602

If you have been following, I have been making a series of sales that allow the average reefer to be able to afford high end corals at a fraction of the cost. I do this by focusing my efforts on one coral until I have produced enough to make it cheap enough to share at reasonable prices. I took a huge break because of Covid, but I'm back... Please look for more sales to come if CSBs are not your thing..

Up for sale is a lineage CSB going back to Maximus (username on the other site). If you are a CSB fan, then you know this is the lineage to look for.

:spin2: PRICE IS FIRM AS FIRM CAN BE AT 450 DOLLARS. :spin2:

PICK UP ONLY 91803 and NO I WON'T HOLD IT FOR A WEEK WITH PAYPAL :p

First person to send me a PM with "I'LL TAKE IT!" with a cell number wins. All other PMs will be ignored. If you have questions, feel free to post here. You have 1 day to respond to my text and lock in a pickup date or you'll get moved to bottom of the list.

Nem is not WYSIWYG. Below is the batch I'll be pulling from. You will get the one that's easiest for me to pull. They are all the exact same size.

Oh.. did I mention, I only have one available? All others are holdbacks or have already been sold, so please don't ask. Let's see if I can break the record for the fastest sale on RC???

JMoTzbe.jpg

WTH HAHAHAHHA. please stop ...

Pending CHASDB

Already got 4 names down... Will let you know if it falls through.

Will have more in a month.. keep your mouse and keyboards ready like CHASDB !!

Last edited:
Back