Killing Xenia with kalk?

FlamesFan

My Xenia is getting out of hand and id like to trim it back and kill the stuff I don't want.

I've heard of killing Xenia with Kalk but I would like to know if I could use the calcium powder from my bulkreefsupply two part instead of kalk?

Henryreef

Ocean Lover
You could kill it with kalk, but when it dies it will release chemicals into the water. It could possibly foul your water depending on how much you wanted to kill. I would say it would be bettter just frag it to sell or just throw away.

FlamesFan

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14171010#post14171010 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Henryreef
You could kill it with kalk, but when it dies it will release chemicals into the water. It could possibly foul your water depending on how much you wanted to kill. I would say it would be bettter just frag it to sell or just throw away.

I have no problem throwing it away lol but the **** left on the rock just grows back like a weed.

FlamesFan

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14170810#post14170810 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SmknReefer
Send some to me!!! LOL

If you were local id say come on over and get some :D