Klein's butterfly fish for sale

TrojanScott

Sorry, don't have picture. Google it, that's what he looks like!

$15.00

If you have any aiptasia, I PROMISE YOU, you will not with this guy in your tank. He obliterates all aiptasias.

It pains me to get rid of him, but I really want to try keeping an anemone, and I don't wanna risk it with this guy. He doesn't really nip at corals. I have softies and SPS in my tank, and he's not killed anything. He's well fed, eats anything, and really does keep aiptasia away!

He's either going to another reefer, or back to Coral Oasis. I have a fish trap, so I can get him, but whoever wants, please bring your own means to transport. I do NOT have extra large bags or an extra container for him.

Thanks!

If only you were in Ventura County. Going to MAX on Sunday? If so I'll take him.

Sorry buddy, not going. I'll be home all day. I'd let you take him for $10 if that helps any, but I know that's quite a haul!

Really? I guess now that I think about it, I don't see them often. But, I do know this guy is my workhorse, I have no aiptasia at all, and I had it pretty bad. I'm scared that when he's gone, it's gonna come back!

Those guys are DOPE. I have one in my work tank and really need to take him home to clean up there. What is the fear with the anenome? I have 2 and my tank with the butterfly and no problems.

If those guys don't make it happen, I'd like to get him.

The tank at my kids school is having an issue with aptasia, and there isn't enough kalk paste in the world to be rid of them it seems...

I know it's a long shot, but...

Might have to open this up to anyone that can catch him! I spent 3 hours with my trap, I think every fish I have that could fit, did go in, except the Kleins! d0cdave didn't come to pick up, because I couldn't catch! Sorry Dave. I'll reply to next in lines via PM. I'll try again over the weekend.

I tried with an anemone, (small) and it was gone in two days. I'm assuming the Klein's ate it. I've heard they're hit and miss, or you need the anemone to be established before you add this fish. Who knows, I don't wanna risk it or give this guy expensive meals.

No problem... had a slim window to pick him up and I am almost never in the OC. I would hate to try and catch him in your tank unless I can make you sign a damage waiver :D

Thanks for trying Scott!

Really? I've heard people doing that, but how do you get that thing out? And isn't that super stressful for the fish? His mouth is TINY too!

It can be stressfull but none of my fishes have died from it so far and made to lfs ok.

I think the tiny mouth can be a challenge. The damsels I had however have small mouths too.
Plus if you have alot of fishes, I have to make sure they dont get hooked ! =x

I guess I need a waiver signed from you

Back