Krylon Fusion

Nano Chris

I was wondering for those of you who have used Krylon Fusion i was going to get some to spray the back of my tank i was wondering how easy does this come off? If i decide to change it do you need to use a razor blade? Or something like a credit card?

I used it on the back of my tank. I've never tried to get it off. I would think it would at least require a razor blade. If I were you I would just be sure I wasn't going to want to change it.

Just use a razor. The ones that come in the paper sleeve are best in my opinion, but it can be scraped right off.

Like Coker said, use a razor. I decided to remove the paint in the area behind the overflow so I could see it better and it came off very easily. One thing, if you want to remove a selected area, trace the area out with the razor's edge first because the paint will come up like a sheet and you may take off more than you want. Any residue can then be taken off with steel wool and windex.

if you think you mite question your action down the road. Dont use pain. Get some window tint which will can off easier then paint if you decide to change it.

Back